Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Who Am I? Why Am I here?

My name is Daniel Bulls and after taking 3 hours to figure out how to set this blog up I'm considering dropping out of college and making beats like Kanye West. I never dreamed of going to college, mostly because its extremely expensive and I'm from the "streets", but the wonderful game of soccer opened up a whole new world of opportunity. I was born here in the United States, but spent a good amount of my teenage years playing soccer in Europe, Senegal, and Brazil. I managed to graduate high school on time, which was a sigh of relief, before moving overseas again to play soccer. During my venture I got a phone call and was offered a scholarship to attend this fine educational institution. Without hesitation, I accepted the offer being that education was always very important to me. Although I dreaded high school, I have a mean thirst for knowledge and enjoy reading very much. I am currently a junior here at UMBC, and I am hoping to graduate with a degree in media and communications. After graduating I hope to be a prosperous member of society. Aside from soccer and learning, I also enjoy culture, hip hop, Korean food, The Animal Planet, Sneakers, and all Goya food products.

2 comments:

Alexis_Bell said...

wow, I had no idea that you spent most of your childhood playing soccer in other countries. That is amazing! How is amy? I see her every once in a while. I actually almost ran her over when she was crossing the street to go to your place the other night, and she hooked me up when i went verizion since my phone was in like 4 pieces. hope your season is going well so far. I know it just started but I will be at your game on Sunday along with a bunch of my sorority sisters. So good luck! and see you in class tomorrow!

Amanda J said...

First Goya is the ish! My mom cooks with everything they have. Also i envy your traveling. I wish I'd get out of the country some time. Glad you considered coming to UMBC.